American National Standards Institute/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to American National Standards Institute, or pages that link to American National Standards Institute or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Aerospace engineering : The branch of engineering that concerns aircraft, spacecraft, and related topics.
- Bioengineering : The application of electrical, mechanical, chemical, optical, nuclear and other engineering principles to understand, modify and control biological (plants and animals - including human) systems.
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Civil engineering : A broad field of engineering dealing with the design, construction, and maintenance of fixed structures, including roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, and water supply and sewage systems.
- Electrical engineering : the branch of engineering that deals with electricity and electromagnetism.
- Electronic engineering : The field of engineering that deals with the behavior and effects of electrons (as in electron tubes and transistors) and with electronic devices, systems, or equipment.
- Geotechnical engineering : The branch of civil engineering concerned with the engineering of earth materials.
- Mechanical engineering : The branch of engineering concerned with the utilisation of the basic laws of mathematics, thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, and system dynamics in order to create unique solutions to physical problems.
- ASTM International : A non-governmental, not-for-profit international organization that develops and publishes technical standards for a wide range of materials, products, systems, and services.
- ASTM :A redirect
- Control engineering : The design of systems capable of accurately controlling a physical device
- Environmental engineering : A field of engineering devoted to remediation of all forms of pollution.
- International Bureau of Weights and Measures : An international standards organization (commonly referred to as the BIPM) established to maintain the International System of Units (SI).
- International Organization for Standardization : A non-governmental international standard-setting body composed of representatives from various national standards organizations.
- ISO A redirect
- International System of Units : Metric unit system based on the metre, kilogram, second, ampere, kelvin, mole and candela.
- SI: A redirect
- Standards organization : Add brief definition or description
- Systems of measurement : A set of units which can be used to specify anything which can be measured and were historically important, regulated and defined because of trade and internal commerce.
- Test method : Add brief definition or description
- United States Military Standard : Add brief definition or description
- MIL-STD :A redirect