Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Animalier, or pages that link to Animalier or to this page or whose text .
- John James Audubon : West Indian-American illustrator and animalier, known for his illustrations of birds. The father of wildlife artist James Woodhouse Audubon
- John Woodhouse Audubon : Add brief definition or description
- Herbert Dicksee : Add brief definition or description
- Stanley Berkeley : Add brief definition or description
- George Earl : A British painter and the patriarch of the Earl family of artists, he, his brother, his son and his daughter were all well known animaliers.
- Maud Earl : A British painter and animalier and the best known and best-remembered of the Earl family of artists. Earl was highly-commissioned and highly-sought after in her day; she credited her father, George Earl, with insisting that she developed her skill by learning animal anatomy, which she believed distinguished her work.
- Percy Earl : One of the Earl family of painters, Maud Earl's brother and an animalier in his own right.
- Charles Landseer : Add brief definition or description
- Thomas Landseer : Add brief definition or description
- John Emms : (1844 - 1912) English artist who became famous for equine and canine paintings exhibited at the Royal Academy.
- : An English painter and animalier, best known for engaging studies and portraits of children with their pets, especially dogs.
- Arthur Elsley : Add brief definition or description
- Edwin Landseer : A famous British artist and animalier. One of his best known paintings is the stag portrait Monarch of the Glen. The lions at Trafalgar Square are probably his most famous work, even though the average person may not attribute them to him. Also gave his name to a breed of dog.
- : A family of British painters, best known for epic scenes and as animaliers.
- David Steel : Add brief definition or description
- Arthur Wardle : A prolific English artist and animalier and one of the best known dog painters of the 19th and early 20th centuries.
- Antoine Louis Barye (1796 - 1875)
- Thomas Francois Cartier (1879 - 1943) – Sculptor, dogs
- : French painter and animalier. (1855-1913)
- Charles de Penne
- Pierre Jules Mêne (1810-1877) - Sculptor
- Christophe Fratin (1801 - 1864) - Sculptor
- Emmanuel Frémiet (1824-1910) - Sculptor
- Rosa Bonheur Rosa (Marie Rosalie) Bonheur (1822 - 1899) – Painter, Sculptor
- Charles Valton (1851 - 1918) - Sculptor