Arthur Conan Doyle/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Arthur Conan Doyle, or pages that link to Arthur Conan Doyle or to this page or whose text .
- Cottingham fairies : Add brief definition or description
- Crowborough : Town in Wealden in East Sussex; famously the home of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, author of the Sherlock Holmes stories.
- Fairies : Add brief definition or description
- Spiritualism : A religious movement centred around belief in the ability of the living to speak with the dead, generally through the use of an intermediary, or medium.