< BluesJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Blues. Needs checking by a human.
- African American literature : The body of literature produced in the USA by writers of African descent.
- African American : The generally-accepted term for United States citizens with black African ancestry.
- American Civil War : Major war 1861-65 fought over slavery in which the U.S. defeated the secessionist Confederate States of America.
- Back door man : A phrase common in blues lyrics to denote a secret lover, who sneaks out the back door when the husband comes home.
- Bottleneck guitar : A particular method or technique for playing the guitar using a glass bottle or metal cylinder as a slide.
- Classic Rock (magazine) : A magazine dedicated to the radio format and genre of classic rock, first published by Future Publishing in 1998. It is one of the highest circulating music publications in the world.
- Cream (band) : British blues rock band that featured guitarist Eric Clapton, bassist Jack Bruce, and drummer Ginger Baker.
- Dazed and Confused (Led Zeppelin song) : Landmark 1969 song recorded by Led Zeppelin for their eponymous debut album, which became an early centrepiece for the group's live performances.
- Heavy metal (music) : Heavy metal (often referred to simply as metal) is a popular genre of rock music that evolved in the late 1960s and early 1970s, from heavy blues and psychedelic rock.
- : American musical style and cultural movement emerging from the Bronx in New York City.
- Houses of the Holy : A 1973 album written and recorded by Led Zeppelin.
- I Can't Quit You Baby : A 1956 song written by Willie Dixon and covered by many artists, including Led Zeppelin.
- I'm Gonna Crawl : A 1979 blues rock song recorded by Led Zeppelin for their album In Through the Out Door.
- Ireland (state) : Republic (population c. 4.2 million; capital Dublin) comprising about 85% of the Atlantic island of Ireland, west of Great Britain.
- Janis Joplin : (19 January 1943 – 4 October 1970) American singer, songwriter and music arranger, from Port Arthur, Texas.
- Jazz : American-originated musical style, pioneered by black artists, and emphasizing improvisation.
- Led Zeppelin (album) : Landmark and influential 1969 debut studio album written and recorded by Led Zeppelin.
- Led Zeppelin III : A 1970 album written and recorded by Led Zeppelin, known for it's album cover consisting of a revolving wheel.
- Led Zeppelin II : A 1969 album written and recorded by Led Zeppelin, which became their first number one album. Also known by the title Brown Bomber.
- Led Zeppelin concerts : A description and chronology of Led Zeppelin concerts between 1968-1980, and post-1980 reunions.
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- Lightnin' Hopkins : was a Texas country blues guitar player
- Moby Dick (song) : A 1969 rock instrumental recorded by Led Zeppelin for their album Led Zeppelin II, which became a centrepiece for John Bonham's solo performances.
- Music : Add brief definition or description
- Opeth : Add brief definition or description
- Poor Tom : Add brief definition or description
- Popular culture : Add brief definition or description
- Rembetika : Add brief definition or description
- Social History, U.S. : Add brief definition or description
- The Weavers : Add brief definition or description
- The Yardbirds : Add brief definition or description
- Trampled Under Foot : Add brief definition or description
- Whole Lotta Love : Add brief definition or description
- You Shook Me : Add brief definition or description