Bring It On Home (Led Zeppelin song)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Bring It On Home (Led Zeppelin song), or pages that link to Bring It On Home (Led Zeppelin song) or to this page or whose text .
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- Led Zeppelin II : A 1969 album written and recorded by Led Zeppelin, which became their first number one album. Also known by the title Brown Bomber.
- Black Dog : A 1971 song written and recorded by Led Zeppelin, which became a charting US single and a centrepiece for the group's live performances.
- The Song Remains the Same (album) : A 1976 live album recorded by Led Zeppelin and released as the soundtrack to the film of the same name.
- Boxed Set 2 : A 1993 compilation box set of digitally remastered songs by Led Zeppelin, recorded between 1968 to 1979.
- The Complete Studio Recordings (Led Zeppelin box set) : A 1993 box set of digitally remastered studio albums by Led Zeppelin, recorded between 1968 to 1979.
- How the West Was Won (album) : A 2003 live album recorded by Led Zeppelin at the LA Forum and Long Beach Arena, 25 & 27 June 1972.
- Led Zeppelin (DVD) : A 2003 DVD compilation of Led Zeppelin, filmed in North America, Britain, and Australia 1968-1979.
- Mothership (album) : A 2007 compilation album of digitally remastered songs by Led Zeppelin, recorded between 1968 to 1979, with a bonus DVD edition.
- Definitive Collection: Mini LP Replica CD Box Set : A 2008 box set of digitally remastered studio albums by Led Zeppelin in replica sleeves, recorded between 1968 to 1979.
- Jimmy Page : (b. 9 January 1944) English session guitarist and founder of influential group Led Zeppelin, known for his production techniques and blues influenced lead guitar soloing.
- Robert Plant : (b. 20 August 1948), English rock singer and songwriter, famous for his membership in the rock band Led Zeppelin as the lead vocalist, as well as for his successful solo career.
- John Paul Jones (musician) : (b. John Baldwin, 3 January 1946), English musician, composer, arranger, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist musician. Best known as the bass guitarist and keyboardist for Led Zeppelin.
- John Bonham : (31 May 1948 – 25 September 1980), English drummer and member of Led Zeppelin, he was known for his drum solos and hard hitting styles and became a role model for future rock percussionists.
- Willie Dixon : Add brief definition or description
- Peter Grant : (5 April 1935 – 21 November 1995), English manager and president of Swan Song Records, he was known for his no-nonsense management style and became a role model for future music managers.
- Eddie Kramer : Add brief definition or description
- Cabala (box set) : A retrospective box set of soundboard and audience bootleg recordings of Led Zeppelin and solo careers.