Bron-Yr-Aur (song)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Bron-Yr-Aur (song), or pages that link to Bron-Yr-Aur (song) or to this page or whose text .
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- Physical Graffiti : A 1975 double studio album written and recorded by Led Zeppelin, and the band's first release on the label Swan Song Records.
- The Song Remains the Same : A 1976 concert movie on Led Zeppelin filmed in North America and Britain, directed by Joe Massot and Peter Clifton.
- Boxed Set 2 : A 1993 compilation box set of digitally remastered songs by Led Zeppelin, recorded between 1968 to 1979.
- The Complete Studio Recordings (Led Zeppelin box set) : A 1993 box set of digitally remastered studio albums by Led Zeppelin, recorded between 1968 to 1979.
- Definitive Collection: Mini LP Replica CD Box Set : A 2008 box set of digitally remastered studio albums by Led Zeppelin in replica sleeves, recorded between 1968 to 1979.
- Jimmy Page : (b. 9 January 1944) English session guitarist and founder of influential group Led Zeppelin, known for his production techniques and blues influenced lead guitar soloing.
- Peter Grant : (5 April 1935 – 21 November 1995), English manager and president of Swan Song Records, he was known for his no-nonsense management style and became a role model for future music managers.
- Andy Johns : Add brief definition or description
- Keith Harwood : (1940 – 3 September 1977), English recording engineer, know for his work with the Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, and David Bowie.
- Bron-Y-Aur Stomp : A 1969 folk-rock song recorded by Led Zeppelin for their album Led Zeppelin III, inspired by a Welsh cottage called Bron-Yr-Aur.
- Bron-Yr-Aur : An 18th century cottage in South Snowdonia, Wales, best known for its association with English rock band Led Zeppelin.