|Main article||Home||Talk||All articles (155)||Citable (2)||Members (2)|
|Affiliation: Computers | Military | Engineering | [ e ]|
This is a listing of articles under the purview of the Computers, Military and Engineering Workgroups that have been designated as particularly relevant to the Security Subgroup.
To designate an article for inclusion in this subgroup, go to the article's Metadata page and :
- List Security as one of the subgroup categories (i.e., sub1, sub2 or sub3) as indicated by the B in the adjacent image.
- Update or add appropriate workgroup categories (i.e., cat1, cat2 or cat3) as indicated by the A in the adjacent image.
- Update the appropriate entries for cat_check, status, underlinked and cleanup; see here for a full explanation of these fields.
- It is often necessary to "jog" articles to make them display in workgroups and subgroups. "Jogging" is done by editing an article's main page and adding a blank space at the end of any paragraph.
- The Metadata page may list the article for inclusion in as many as 3 main workgroup categories plus as many as 3 subgroup categories.
Pages in category "Security Subgroup"
The following 155 pages are in this category, out of 155 total.
- Caesar cipher
- Camellia (cipher)
- Canary value
- CAST (cipher)
- Certificate revocation list
- Certification authority
- Challenge-response protocol
- Classified information
- Clipper chip
- Communications Security Establishment
- Compartmented control system
- Computer security
- Cross site scripting
- Cryptographic key
- Politics of cryptography
- History of cryptology
- SAFER (cipher)
- Script kiddie
- Secure Sockets Layer
- SEED (cipher)
- Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility
- Serpent (cipher)
- Session border controller
- Signals intelligence
- Single Channel Ground and Airborne Radio System
- Sinkhole (Computer network)
- Sinkhole (computers)
- Skipjack (cipher)
- Snake oil (cryptography)
- Social engineering
- Square (cipher)
- Stream cipher
- Symmetric key cryptography
- System Control And Data Acquisition