Compartmented control system/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Compartmented control system, or pages that link to Compartmented control system or to this page or whose text .
- Classified information : Material collected or created by a government that is subject to limitations on its release to the general public and may have penalties for its unauthorized release.
- Clandestine cell system : A method for organizing a group in such a way that it can more effectively resist penetration by an opposing organization.
- Clandestine human-source intelligence : clandestine operations by people who secretly collect intelligence, and their support by couriers, forgers, radio operators, and other operational personnel.
- Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility : A work area with the administrative, physical, and electronic safeguards to allow proper protection of information or materials under the requirements of a compartmented control system
- Signals intelligence : the practice of acquiring information through monitoring the electromagnetic signals deliberately trasmitted by an opponent, including communications (COMINT) and non-communications electronics such as radar (ELINT).
- National Reconnaissance Office : An agency of the United States intelligence community, which designs, procures, launches, and operates intelligence satellites and certain aircraft/UAV platforms. It does not analyze their output.
- Nuclear weapon : an extremely dangerous bomb based atomic fission (the "atom bomb" or A-bomb) or fusion (the "hydrogen" or H-bomb); a powerful conventional bomb is also needed to trigger the atomic reaction.
- Critical Nuclear Weapons Design Information : Add brief definition or description
- Single Integrated Operational Plan : The U.S. plan and doctrine for the use of nuclear weapons in a large campaign, prepared for all services by the United States Strategic Command, based on Joint Chiefs of Staff guidance
- Air campaigns in Cambodia and Laos : U.S. military air operations, both overt and covert, over Cambodia and Laos; some before and most during the 1962-1972 Vietnam War
- London Controlling Section : An extremely secret British staff organization, in World War II, in charge of strategic deception, principally to convince the Nazis that the main invasion of Europe would come at any of a variety of places other than Normandy; U.S. counterpart was Joint Security Control
- MACV-SOG : The U.S. organization responsible for covert operations against the Democratic Republic of Vietnam, as well as related cross-border operations from South Vietnam into Laos and Cambodia during the Vietnam War; the abbreviation had an unclassified cover meaning, but was actually the Military Assistance Command, Vietnam Special Operations Group
- Scorpions (Iraq War) : One of several Central Intelligence Agency teams intended to destabilize Saddam Hussein before the Iraq War; ineffective before the war, and involved in the death of a prisoner in interrogation after the active combat phase
- JWICS : A military and intelligence communications system approved for classified information designated collateral TOP SECRET, as well as any information in a compartmented control system such as Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) or Special Access Program (SAP)
- TACLANE : A family, designated TSEC/KG-175, of bulk encryption devices specified by the National Security Agency, which work with high-speed IEEE 802.3/Ethernet interfaces
- TROJAN SPIRIT : A U.S. military communications system for handling the most highly classified intelligence information in field headquarters, which also provides field units with connectivity to worldwide high-security networks
- TSQ-190 : A Special Purpose Intelligence Remote Integrated [satellite] Terminal (TROJAN SPIRIT II) that provides field commands with access to intelligence processing and dissemination systems, including national networks such as JWICS.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Compartmented control system. Needs checking by a human.
- Alan Turing : Add brief definition or description
- Central Intelligence Agency : Add brief definition or description
- Cooperative Engagement Capability : Add brief definition or description
- Cryptanalysis : Add brief definition or description
- Defense Information Systems Network : Add brief definition or description
- Defense Intelligence Agency : Add brief definition or description
- Director of National Intelligence : Add brief definition or description
- Electronic intelligence : Add brief definition or description
- Global Information Grid : Add brief definition or description
- Government Communications Headquarters : Add brief definition or description
- National Security Agency and Southeast Asia, 1954-1961 : Add brief definition or description
- National Security Agency : Add brief definition or description
- Operation Iraqi Freedom : Add brief definition or description
- Operational Preparation of the Environment : Add brief definition or description
- Protected distribution system : Add brief definition or description
- RC-135 RIVET JOINT : Add brief definition or description
- Restructuring of the United States Army : Add brief definition or description
- Robert McNamara : Add brief definition or description
- SIGINT in the Second World War : Add brief definition or description