Dan McNeill/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Dan McNeill, or pages that link to Dan McNeill or to this page or whose text .
- Afghanistan War (2001-) : Beginning on October 7, 2001, in response to the 9-11 attacks, military operations against the Taliban and al-Qaeda by United States and NATO forces
- International Security Assistance Force : United Nations authorized, North Atlantic Treaty Organization-commanded military and security force in Afghanistan, in both a combat and training role
- United States Army Forces Command : Add brief definition or description
- Human Rights Watch : Nonprofit nongovernmental organization dedicated to protecting human rights around the world.
- David McKiernan : A U.S Army General who was relieved early of command of the International Security Assistance Force, NATO's headquarters in Afghanistan; he commanded the ground forces in the Iraq War and is an armored combat specialist, as opposed to his replacement, GEN Stanley McChrystal, a special operations officer