David McKiernan/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to David McKiernan, or pages that link to David McKiernan or to this page or whose text .
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization : Intergovernmental military alliance based on the North Atlantic Treaty which was signed on 4 April 1949, with its headquarters in Brussels, Belgium.
- United States Army : Branch of the United States Armed Forces with the principal responsibility of conducting large-scale ground combat
- United States European Command : U.S. Unified Combatant Command with responsibility for Europe and some nearby areas, such as the Mediterranean Sea; United States Africa Command is a subcommand
- Iraq War : Invasion of Iraq by a coalition of countries, led by the United States, in 2003, and subsequent occupation
- International Security Assistance Force : United Nations authorized, North Atlantic Treaty Organization-commanded military and security force in Afghanistan, in both a combat and training role
- Third United States Army : In United States Central Command, the headquarters organization for United States Army Components. Also designated ARCENT.