Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Encyclopedia, or pages that link to Encyclopedia or to this page or whose text .
- Knowledge : On one common account by philosophers, justified, true belief; often used in a looser way by everyone else to mean any truth or belief, and also a whole body of truth or a whole system of belief.
- Reference work : A collection of information that has been assembled or vetted by experts.
- Print encyclopedia : A structured collection of knowledge printed on paper.
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Eleventh Edition : a famous edition, now in the public domain, considered one of the most scholarly general encyclopedias ever compiled
- Encyclopaedia Britannica : Reference work published in 27 editions, starting with the first edition published from 1768 to 1771, to the most recent edition printed in 2007.
- Catholic Encyclopedia : Add brief definition or description
- Jewish Encyclopedia : Add brief definition or description
- World Book : Add brief definition or description
- Encyclopedia Americana : Add brief definition or description
- Online encyclopedia : An Internet-based structured collection of knowledge, inspired by the concept of traditional paper encyclopedias.
- Citizendium : On-line encyclopedia project: a wiki that allows registered, non-anonymous authors to edit any article, with the results approved by qualified editors.
- Scholarpedia : An online encyclopedia of scholarly knowledge; wiki-based but otherwise similar to a scholarly review journal.
- Encyclopedia of Earth : Add brief definition or description
- Encarta : Add brief definition or description
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy : Free online encyclopedia of high-quality scholarly articles that introduce topics in philosophy.
- Wikipedia : An online encyclopedia in every major language, open to anonymous editing by anyone.