Fair use/Related Articles
< Fair useJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Fair use, or pages that link to Fair use or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Fair use. Needs checking by a human.
- Copyright : An exclusive property grant on creative works granted to authors of those works for a period set by law.
- Digital Rights Management : Legal and technical techniques used by media publishers in an attempt to control distribution and usage of distributed video, audio, ebooks, and similar electronic media.
- Folsom v. Marsh : Add brief definition or description
- GNU Free Documentation License : A copyleft license for free documentation of software, designed by the Free Software Foundation (FSF) for the GNU project.
- Orphan works : A term used to describe the situation where a copyright owner cannot be identified and/or located by someone who is seeking permission to use the work.