Harold Brown/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Harold Brown, or pages that link to Harold Brown or to this page or whose text .
- Center for Strategic and International Studies : A bipartisan U.S. think tank that does research and policy recommendations in international affairs, headquartered in Washington, D.C.
- U.S. Department of Defense : The military forces of the United States and their supporting civil servants.
- Nuclear weapon : an extremely dangerous bomb based atomic fission (the "atom bomb" or A-bomb) or fusion (the "hydrogen" or H-bomb); a powerful conventional bomb is also needed to trigger the atomic reaction.
- Arms control : Treaties and implementation agreements to restrict the development, production, deployment, or transfer of specified weapons or weapons technologies.
- School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University : A branch of Johns Hopkins University, located in Washington DC, which is both a graduate school and a major research center in international relations
- U.S. Secretary of Defense : Add brief definition or description
- Secretary of the Air Force : Add brief definition or description
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory : A government-owned contractor-operated United States Department of Energy laboratory, largely concerned with nuclear weapons, in Livermore, California (50 miles east of San Francisco_; do not confuse with the unclassified Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Director of Defense Research and Engineering : Add brief definition or description
- California Institute of Technology : A major research and education university for science and technology, located in Pasadena, California