Isaac Max Rubinow/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Isaac Max Rubinow, or pages that link to Isaac Max Rubinow or to this page or whose text .
- Edwin E. Witte : (1887-1960), an economist at the University of Wisconsin-Madison who developed the Social Security Act of 1935 and is known as "the 'Father' of Social Security."
- John B. Andrews : Add brief definition or description
- Abraham Epstein : Russian-born economist who was devoted to the causes of social justice and social insurance.
- American Economics Association : Add brief definition or description