Journal impact factor/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Journal impact factor, or pages that link to Journal impact factor or to this page or whose text .
- Scientometrics : The quantitative study of the results of scientific research.
- Academic journal : A regularly-published, peer-reviewed publication that publishes scholarship relating to an academic discipline.
- Scientific journal : A publication venue for original research and scholarly review articles — for more than three centuries on paper and now increasingly online.
- Journal Citation Reports : An annual publication by the Institute of Scientific Information, a division of Thomson Reuters.
- Open access : The free, immediate online access to the results of research, coupled with the right to use those results in new and innovative ways.
- Open access journal : An academic journal that publishes its articles via Open Access, i.e. such that the content is free to use and reuse for readers.
- Research peer review : Evaluation by experts of the quality and pertinence of research or research proposals of other experts in the same field.
- Science 2.0 : An umbrella term used to label the use of Web 2.0 tools for scientific purposes.