Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Marijuana, or pages that link to Marijuana or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Marijuana. Needs checking by a human.
- Agriculture : The process of producing food, feed, fiber and other goods by the systematic raising of plants and animals.
- American College of Physicians : American organization of doctors of internal medicine (internists), and physicians.
- Artemisia vulgaris : popularly know as Mugwort, Felon Herb, St. John's Plant, Chrysanthemum Weed, Wild Wormwood or Common Mugwort, is one of several species in the genus Artemisia with names containing mugwort; it is native to temperate Europe, Asia and northern Africa, but is also present in North America where it is an invasive weed; it is a very common plant growing on nitrogenous soils, like weedy and uncultivated areas, such as waste places and roadsides.
- Bill Maher : (1956—) American comedian, political commentator and presenter of Real Time With Bill Maher on HBO.
- Bobby Driscoll : Former, academy-awarded child actor of the 1940s and 1950; best known for his performances in some famous Walt Disney pictures.
- Cocaine : A crystalline tropane alkaloid that is obtained from the leaves of the coca plant, that is both a stimulant of the central nervous system and an appetite suppressant; it is also a local anesthetic primarily used in otolaryngology
- Desert Island Discs : long-running BBC radio interview programme (1942-), in which guests nominate music, a book and a "luxury" to take with them to a desert island.
- HIV wasting syndrome : Constitutional disease associated with AIDS, also known as the slim disease, where involuntary weight loss is 10% or more.
- Hemp : Stout, aromatic, erect annual herbaceous plant (Cannabis sativa, family Cannabaceae), the sole species of cannabis, cultivated widely for its tough, coarse bast fiber, used to make cordage.
- Heroin : An organic chemical opioid drug derived from morphine.
- Jefferson Airplane : An American rock band founded in 1965, in San Francisco.
- Kroger Babb : (30 December 1906 – 28 January 1980) American film and television producer and showman, whose marketing techniques were similar to a travelling salesman's, from the medicine-show tradition.
- Pearl Hart : (1871-1956?) Cowgirl and outlaw; one of few female stagecoach robbers in the American Wild West.
- Philip Hart : (1912-1976) American liberal/progessive Democratic Senator from Michigan from 1959 until his death.
- Sarah Palin : (1964–) Governor of Alaska (2006–2009) and Republican Party vice presidential nominee (2008).
- Stephen King : (Born 1947) American novelist, often using supernatural or macabre themes.
- Tommy Rettig : Former sucsessful child actor of the 1950s and software developer as an adult.
- U.S. History : The history of the United States from the colonial era to the present.