< MediaJump to navigation Jump to search
- BBC : British state-owned radio and TV broadcasting organization founded in 1922 under Lord John Reith.
- Celebrity culture : A culture in which people pay a high level of attention to celebrities and aspire to become celebrities, often through reality television.
- Gay media : Media that predominantly targets a gay or lesbian audience.
- Japanese media : Newspapers, magazines, television, radio and internet sites in Japan.
- Journalism : Practice of writing about daily events of interest to people - politics, international affairs, sports, etc.
- Media in India : Add brief definition or description
- Television : Electronic transmission of moving pictures.