Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Psittaciformes, or pages that link to Psittaciformes or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Psittaciformes. Needs checking by a human.
- Alipiopsitta xanthops (Yellow-faced Parrot) : A species of the genus Alipiopsitta, found in the cerrado region of Brazil and adjacent Bolivia.
- Ara autocthones (Saint Croix Macaw) : an extinct species of bird in the parrot family that was found on the island of Saint Croix, in the Virgin Islands
- Barnardius zonarius : A parrot native to all mainland Australian states.
- Cacatuidae (Cockatoos) : 21 bird species belonging to the family Cacatuidae, and the order Psittaciformes, found in Australasia.
- Graydidascalus brachyurus (Short-tailed Parrot) : Only species of the genus Graydidascalus, found along both banks of the Amazon river and other major Amazonian rivers in Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru.
- Parrot : Tropical and semitropical birds of the order Psittaciformes, characterized by a short hooked bill, brightly colored plumage, and, in some species, the ability to mimic human speech or other sounds.