Quantitative literacy/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Quantitative literacy, or pages that link to Quantitative literacy or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Quantitative literacy. Needs checking by a human.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Evidence-based medicine : The conscientious, explicit and judicious use of current best evidence in making decisions about the care of individual patients.
- Number needed to treat : Epidemiological measure that indicates how many patients would require treatment with a form of medication to reduce the expected number of cases of a defined endpoint by one.
- Politics : Activity that relates to the way in which society is governed, and the process by which human beings living in communities make decisions and establish obligatory values for its members.
- Teaching evidence-based medicine : Conscientious education of medical personnel with current best clinical evidence, in making decisions about the care of individual patients.