< ResearchJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Research, or pages that link to Research or to this page or whose text .
- Knowledge : On one common account by philosophers, justified, true belief; often used in a looser way by everyone else to mean any truth or belief, and also a whole body of truth or a whole system of belief.
- Scientific method : The concept of systematic inquiry based on hypotheses and their testing in light of empirical evidence.
- Researcher : Someone searching for information on a given topic, either by consulting nature, theory or human-made artifacts.
- Research funding : The provision of financial resources for the purpose of studying something by means of the scientific method.
- Research peer review : Evaluation by experts of the quality and pertinence of research or research proposals of other experts in the same field.
- Research grant : Add brief definition or description
- Research proposal : A description of planned scientific research that is formally submitted to a research funding agency.
- Research institute : Add brief definition or description
- Science : The organized body of knowledge based on non–trivial refutable concepts that can be verified or rejected on the base of observation and experimentation
- Humanities : Academic disciplines which deal with the human condition and what it is to be human.
- Social science : Any of a number of academic disciplines which study human social behavior, institutions and relations.