Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Rhabdomyolysis, or pages that link to Rhabdomyolysis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Rhabdomyolysis. Needs checking by a human.
- Atorvastatin : Sold as Lipitor®, a type II statin used to treat high cholesterol (hypercholesterolemia),
- Cerivastatin : A type II statin formerly used to treat high cholesterol levels (hypercholesterolemia).
- Ketoconazole : Azole-based antifungal drug.
- Phosphate : An inorganic chemical derived from a salt of phosphoric acid, and used in agriculture and industry.
- Seizure : Clinical or subclinical disturbances of cortical function due to a sudden, abnormal, excessive, and disorganized discharge of brain cells.
- Snake venom : Highly modified toxic saliva containing hydrolithic enzymes, polypeptide complexs, nucleases, and peptidases, that is produced by special glands of certain species of snakes.
- Tularemia : An extremely infectious disease, 15% lethal when untreated and <1% fatal when properly treated, distributed worldwide in animals and ticks, that has been weaponized by several national biological warfare programs