Santa Margarita de Cortona Asistencia/Gallery
(PD) Photo: C.C. (Charles C.) Pierce
Two men remove stones from the ruin of the Santa Margarita de Cortona Asistencia, circa 1906 while a horse hitched to a sledge stands nearby. Five or six arches are visible in the thick stone wall behind the group, and the foreground is littered with stones from the ruin.