Slovenian language/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Slovenian language, or pages that link to Slovenian language or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Slovenian language. Needs checking by a human.
- Austria : Federal republic in central Europe (population c. 8.2 million; capital Vienna), bordered to the north by Germany and the Czech Republic; to the south by Italy and Slovenia; to the west by Switzerland and Liechtenstein; and to the east by Hungary and Slovakia.
- Carinthia (province) : A province in the north of Slovenia.
- Carinthia (state) : The southernmost Austrian state.
- Danube River : Europe's second longest river, about 2860 km long, second only to the Volga River.
- Drava River : River in Central Europe, a 750km long tributary of the Danube, originating in the South Tirol in Italy.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Indo-European languages : A group of several hundred languages, including the majority of languages spoken in Europe, the Plateau of Iran and the subcontinent of India, that share a considerable common vocabulary and linguistic features.
- Koper : Add brief definition or description
- Novo mesto : Add brief definition or description
- Sava River : Add brief definition or description
- Savinja River : Add brief definition or description
- Slavic languages : Branch of the Indo-European language family, spoken in eastern Europe and Siberia.
- Soča River : Add brief definition or description
- Yugoslavia : Name for different political entities that existed on the Balkan Peninsula in Europe during the 20th century.