< StrategyJump to navigation Jump to search
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Chess strategy : Describes concepts in positional play and longer-term plans which, together with shorter-term maneuvers called tactics, are usable for success in the game of chess.
- Military strategy : The highest-level national concept of the use of pure military power, inlcluding setting the composition of the military and its deployment; high-level regional objectives in war; military research and setting military production priorities
- Grand strategy : The application of all national means of affecting the actions of other nations and non-national actors; specifically includes but is not restricted to military means
- Signaling strategy : Actions that do not directly compel or deter an opponent, but attempt to demonstrate that the opponent's continued action will lead to consequences that the opponent does not want.
- Goal : Add brief definition or description
- Game theory : A field of mathematics commonly associated with economics that provides models for behavior in many diverse situations, and is used in many academic fields from politics to computer science.