Theater of operations (military)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Theater of operations (military), or pages that link to Theater of operations (military) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Theater of operations (military). Needs checking by a human.
- Douglas MacArthur : Senior U.S. Army commander in the Second World War, head of the Occupation of Japan, holder of the highest rank and highest honor for valor in the Army, yet relieved of command for insubordination
- International Security Assistance Force : United Nations authorized, North Atlantic Treaty Organization-commanded military and security force in Afghanistan, in both a combat and training role
- Theatre (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Unified Combatant Command : Operational line-of-commands for United States military groups.
- United States Forces Korea : The senior U.S. command, primarily the Eighth United States Army and Seventh Air Force is a sub-unified command of United States Pacific Command
- United States Northern Command : Within the Department of Defense, the military headquarters responsible for defense of the continental United States, and support to civil authorities for disasters beyond their capabilities