CZ:Topic Informant Workgroup
Workgroups are no longer used for group communications, but they still are used to group articles into fields of interest. Each article is assigned to 1 to 3 Workgroups via its Metadata page. Communications formerly occuring in a Workgroup should now take place in the Forum or in individual article Talk pages.
|Topic Informant article||All articles (310)||To Approve (0)||Editors: active (0) / inactive (0)
Authors: active (0) / inactive (0)
|Citable Articles (0)|
Missing subpage categories:
This is the wiki home for the operations of the Topic Informant Workgroup.
- Articles managed by this workgroup: Category:Topic Informant Workgroup
- Workgroup mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org (you can use this address to alert the Topic Informant Workgroup to a concern)
- Governing policy:
Topic informant documents
Please add new documents (including e-mails) from sources, providing new, referencable information for Citizendium articles, here. We have created a TI: (Topic Informant) namespace where protected versions of documents can be hosted.
- Citizendium for those who have been close to the events in developing CZ
- Gilad Atzmon for Gilad Atzmon
- Unertan Syndrome
- Tale Ognenovski
- Larry Sanger for Larry Sanger as Citizendium's User:Larry Sanger
- Prem Rawat composed mostly by User:Jossi Fresco, who is to be considered a Topic Informant for this and related topics
- Network of European Technocrats, written by the director of the Network, User:Andrew Alexander Wallace
- Natural Stress Relief Meditation founded by Citizendium contributer, User:David Spector
|Citizendium Content Policy|
|Approval Standards | Article Mechanics | Subpages | Importing material from other sources | Citable articles|
|How to Edit||