Transmission Control Protocol/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Transmission Control Protocol, or pages that link to Transmission Control Protocol or to this page or whose text .
- End-to-end protocols : Protocols for the transfer of data from a source to one or more network endpoints.
- Computer networking reference models : Add brief definition or description
- Bandwidth : In engineering, the length between two cut-off frequencies, as measured in hertz.
- Delay : Add brief definition or description
- Flow control : Add brief definition or description
- Internet Protocol version 4 : The main internetwork (also called hop-by-hop or network layer) protocol of the existing Internet and products compatible with the Internet Protocol Suite, to be replaced by Internet Protocol version 6
- Internet Protocol version 6 : The next-generation Internet Protocol, providing (among other benefits) a vastly increased address space (128bits), which should in turn provide the ability for an end-to-end Internet and allowing new models of communication to be developed.
- Open Systems Interconnection Reference Model : ISO standard that describes a layered approach to designing computer networks
- User Datagram Protocol : The simplest, lowest-overhead end-to-end protocol in the Internet Protocol Suite
- Windowing : Add brief definition or description