Unitarian Universalist Association/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Unitarian Universalist Association, or pages that link to Unitarian Universalist Association or to this page or whose text .
- Humanism : A group of ethical theories that place the human being at the center of our moral concern. Also, an intellectual trend towards such ethical theories that occurred in the Western Renaissance and Reformation.
- Unitarianism : A theology of God which insists that there is only one divine person, one of the tenets of the Unitarian Universalist Association
- Universalism : Add brief definition or description
- Trinitarianism : The belief within Christianity that God is one essence and three distinct persons - the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.