Blade Runner/Related Articles
< Blade RunnerJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:26, 28 November 2020 by (correct link)
- See also changes related to Blade Runner, or pages that link to Blade Runner or to this page or whose text .
- Film : A visual medium involving the recording and display of images in motion over time, generally by photographic means.
- Science fiction : A story-telling genre that presents alternatives to what is currently considered scientifically possible or that extrapolates from present-day knowledge.
- Film noir : Add brief definition or description
- Cyberpunk : A philosophy and theme used in fiction, fashion, music, and technological design.
- Ridley Scott : Add brief definition or description
- Philip K. Dick : (1928-1982) American author of science-fiction stories and novels
- Harrison Ford : American actor best-known for roles in the Star Wars and Indiana Jones film franchises; also an aircraft and helicopter pilot (born 1942).
- Rutger Hauer : Add brief definition or description